It’s time for your kids to go back to school. I guess you can dance, have a cocktail and be happy. Do it! We don’t blame you. They need to create their new adventures, and so do you.
Great memories you had with the little ones. The summer heat, the games, the trips, and the good food, all essential for that fun summer stuff. I’m even exhausted just thinking about it. You did good!
The kids are ready to go back to school, and so are you. In reality, that means you have to go back to a routine. Before you enjoy your last margarita, you have to start planning your days and get back to being organized.
Well here are some tips for you to get back in your game.
|Create your label|
1. Label the kids’ stuff. They just got all new things, and they might lose them. Before that happens help them label their stuff with you.
2. Remember your calendar or board? Use it. It’s important to write down every event, so everybody is on the same page.
3. In some schools they use uniforms and some don’t. Either way, don’t forget to run a pile of laundry every day. TIP: Do it after 10pm. Electricity is cheaper at night.
4. Go back to your chore list. Everybody should have one. Include the 2 year old and Dad
5. Plan your meals. Thinking about what you are going to cook every day is too much. Remember saving time is always a plus.
|Back to school|
6. Choose a day before they start school to get the kids room cleaned and organized. They will have a fresh start, and will be easy for them to keep their room clean. At least for a couple of weeks.
7. Follow the tips, but don't forget to smile
Enjoy the last weekend with the kids and relax